Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Today was Carter's first day of preschool. And I can't even begin to tell you how excited this little boy was! He has been ready to start school since his big brothers started in August. He had his backpack on first thing this morning and was ready to go!!
 
Isn't he just the cutest almost four year old boy you know?! I THINK SO!!
 
 
 
Seriously, this boy is a cutie!!
 
 
Yep! That's my CarCar!! 
 
 
Definitely a silly boy!!!
 
He had such a great day at preschool! He has some new friends in his class along with some friends from last year. He was so happy to be in the "big" class this year.
 
Now, me, on the other hand.....I can't believe this was my baby's LAST "first day of preschool"...*insert crying*
 
I just can't believe how fast time is going by. And I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I chose for him to stay at his preschool one more year rather than going to Pre-K at school with his brothers.
 
Well, I'm off to get homework done and supper cooked!! Hope y'all have a great night!!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the crazy faces! And I'm sad that I don't get to do "first day of school" pictures anymore. Needless to say, the boys didn't text me pictures of themselves on the first day of their classes.

    ReplyDelete