Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We received an update on our girl!!!!

This morning while I was at the gym....I got the best email!! I was on the elliptical (or the exersaucer as I called it when talking to Jeremy - Yes, my mind is completely gone because of this adoption and possibly the other three little rugrats running around!) I saw that I had quite a few emails. Then there it was!! An email with a subject that read "Fu Jing Ju's Update". My heart skipped a few beats.

Angela with Ladybugs ~n~ Love was who we used for our care package that we ordered last week. We paid for a phone call to the orphanage with hopes of learning more about our daughter. Well, in this email were our ten questions that we had asked the orphanage and TWO pictures!!

So picture this, one excited momma at the gym trying not to cry over this email! I knew people around me would think I was nuts if I lost it! I held it together. Thankfully I had a few friends show up so I got to show off her picture. Once I got in the car, I had to disect her picture. Oh my goodness!! My daughter is amazingly beautiful!!! And then it happened.....the UGLY CRY!! You know what I'm talking about!! ;) To see my daughter's face, oh, it was great!! I can't wait to meet this little girl.

 
Gotta love all the extra layers of clothes!
 

Then I read the email. I was so happy to get our questions answered. One really important thing that has been on our minds...is she in the orphanage or foster care? Aubrey is in foster care. Such great news for us! We also got updated measurements of her. Now I can go shopping for her and know more of a realistic size. I had been going off of measurements from April of 2012. She has grown some since.

I could not wait to show the boys the pictures. Carter's response....AWESOME!! Ethan and Bradley... AW!!!! She is so cute!! They love this little girl so much already! It's amazing what this girl has done to our family. We haven't even met her yet, but she has changed our lives tremendously!

I also spoke to our officer at USCIS today. She said she will be approving us in a day or two for our I800. Yay for progress!!! We are moving right along!

Look at this sweet girl!! And those beautiful eyelashes! I can't wait to wrap my arms around her! And snuggle with her under a blanket to keep her warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment