Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hong Kong

We made it to Hong Kong around 8:00 tonight. What a long day!! Our flight from New Orleans to Chicago was okay. The plane was a little small so I was kind of a nervous wreck! ;) But after lots of prayers, we made it safely.
Our flight to Hong Kong was delayed only by about 15 minutes. We flew Cathay Pacific. It was great! The seats were comfy. The service was awesome. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
But don't get me wrong, it was looong!!!!! We will fly to Nanchang tomorrow morning.
Oh, and we were able to FaceTime with the boys before they went to school. Jeremy told the boys that we got to fly over the North Pole. I wish you could have seen Bradley's face. Priceless!
For now, I will let the melatonin take me off to dream land!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment