Saturday, March 16, 2013

Medical Appt, Visa Paperwork and a place called Tekilas

The morning was very stressful for JuJu. (By the way, JuJu is the name we are calling her right now. We haven't started calling her Aubrey just yet.) We had her medical appointment. There were soooo many people there. She had her picture taken. She was weighed and measured. She was checked by the ENT. Then another doctor checked and talked with us about her special need. Then she was taken from us for the blood work for the TB test :( She did not like that....and neither did mama and baba. But all in all, she did pretty good. There were some tears, but coming back to mama always made it better.

Their are 12 families here at the hotel with our agency. Let me just say, it is wonderful to be around people that we can talk to! And it's so great to finally meet all these women that I have talked to for months on facebook. So this afternoon, one adult from each family gathered in a meeting room to work on the paperwork for visas for our children we are bringing home. That person for our family was ME! :) Jeremy so graciously allowed me to do more paperwork! ;) JuJu did great for the majority of the time I was gone. She just LOVES her daddy! Jeremy said she was playing, laughing, and singing. Girlfriend loves to sing! But about 15 minutes before I came back, she was looking for me. And she lost it......poor sweetheart was missing her mama. She was so happy to see me come back. So....all of her visa paperwork has been prepared. Just give us the visa so we can get HOME to those brothers!!

There are so many restaurants to choose from that are within walking distance of the hotel. We met up with two other families in our travel group and decided to have Mexican food. There is a place called Tekilas about 5 minutes down the street that we decided to try. It was great!! Definitely going to have to go again.

Tomorrow we are going shopping!! This is the day my boys have been waiting for. They want some silk pajamas;)

And I just realized I have added no pictures so far. So let me see what I can find.

Oh, you know.....cause EVERY hotel needs two of these!!
 Our hotel in Guangzhou.

Playing with my little JuJu!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment