Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just a few more hours!

Tomorrow is the day!! I can't believe the time has finally come. We will become a family of six in just a few more days. We leave for Ch*na in the morning. Our flight leaves New Orleans at 7:30. We will be headed to Chicago. And then from there, the loooong flight to Hong Kong. We will spend the night in Hong Kong. Friday morning we will fly to our daughter's province. And Sunday we will finally meet her!!!!!!

We will be there for two weeks. I am already looking forward to coming home. I can't wait to see the boys' reactions when they meet her. Speaking of which....I would love to have pictures of our homecoming. If anyone, or if you know of anyone, would be willing to drive to the airport on Friday, March 22, I would LOVE to have pictures taken. (Talk about wait until the last minute, right?!) We will land at 10:25a.m. Anyone is welcome to meet us at the airport. When we leave the airport, we will go to Jeremy's parent's house. Please stop by some time that day if you would like to meet Aubrey. We will be there for quite a while, and there will be food!! :)

Please pray for my boys. There were lots of tears shed tonight....from them and from me. I am going to miss those boys like crazy. I know they will be very well taken care of. I'm not the least bit worried about that. The simple fact is....I will miss them. So if you see my boys these next two weeks, give them an extra hug or smile. I think they will need it! :)

Last dinner tonight as a family if five!!

1 comment: