Friday, March 15, 2013

We are in Guangzhou!!!!

I feel like I died and went to heaven. Guangzhou is AMAZING!!!! Well, at least the hotel is. That's all I can see since our plane landed around 7:30 this evening.

Well, this post will be short. I am tired and we will have a busy day tomorrow.

We packed everything this morning so we could leave Nanchang. Kind of bittersweet to leave since it's our daughter's province. But we were ready to move on to the next step. Mary brought us to the airport. Let me just say, I absolutely LOVE Mary. She was an awesome guide. We couldn't have asked for better. I am definitely looking forward to staying in touch with her.

Our plane was a little delayed and very turbulent. But Aubrey did great!! It was a short flight. (I wonder how she will do on the 14 hour flight home???)

Someone met us at the airport to bring us to The Garden Hotel. Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited to be here. Definitely a change from where we started. We got to our room around 9:30 this evening and got settled. We ordered room service....a hamburger!! This is the first time we have had meat since we left home last Wednesday. Now I'm all ready for bed!!

Tomorrow is going to be a rough day for JuJu, or at least I think it will be. She will have her medical appointment and bloodwork. Say a little prayer for her, please?? :) Thanks!

I will try to update tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment