Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kisses from JuJu

 Let me just say.....this girl's personality is definitely starting to show. She is so active, funny, silly, and giggly!! You wouldn't know that if you saw her in public. She is still the shy, sad-faced little girl. But at least we know how she truly is! :)

By the way, she LOVES her baba(daddy)!!
 Don't mind the fact that her hand is in her pants ;)


 
This girl is so sweet! I can't believe she is my daughter!
 Yay for Pringles!! She loves chips....just like her mama!
 Mary took us to a pavilion today. This place was beautiful. The artwork was amazing! We have been looking at it all week. You can see it from our hotel. It is enormous! And yes, we climbed all 100 million of the stairs to get to the top ;) I also had pictures taken of me, and video.....yes, that was quite awkward!!

















 Tomorrow we will leave Nanchang. It's a little bittersweet since this is the province that our daughter is from. But we will be meeting quite a few other American families in Guangzhou. I can't wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment